Information We Collect
We collect two types of information from our users: personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is information that can be used to identify an individual, such as a name, email address, phone no. (not mandatory) or IP address. Non-personal information is information that cannot be used to identify an individual, such as the type of browser you are using or the pages you visit on our website.
We may collect the following types of personal information from our users:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
• Profile information, such as your username and password
• Demographic information, such as your age, gender, and location
• Information about your interests and preferences
We may collect the following types of non-personal information from our users:
• IP address and browser type
• Information about your device, such as its operating system and screen resolution
• Information about the pages you visit on our website
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from our users to improve the content and functionality of our website, to better understand our users, and to personalize the experience of using our website. We may also use the information for the following purposes:
• To send you promotional materials or updates about our website
• To respond to your inquiries or requests
• To conduct surveys or research
• To improve the security of our website
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• With your consent
• To comply with legal requirements, such as a subpoena or court order
• To protect the rights, property, or safety of https://www.skdashonline.com, our users, or the general public.
• To third-party service providers, such as website hosting companies or analytics providers, who assist us in operating our website.
We take reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from our users from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
What choices are available to Visitors/Users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Users may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
Cookies are not used as of today. However, Cookies might be used to obtain information about the preferences of our Visitors and the services they select.
https://www.skdashonline.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
In no way are we associated with Facebook. Once you leave Facebook the responsibility is no longer on any Instagram owned entity.
Your information and privacy is totally secure and will NEVER be shared. Facebook is in NO WAY associated with this website or anything here in.
Effective as of today.